Thursday 20 March 2014

OFFICIAL SHOP LAUNCH!!

Welcome to Etsy

It's official, That's Sew Kerry is now fully open and trading online! I'm so excited about this new adventure, thank you to everyone who has helped to make this a reality. 




You can find us on Etsy as ThatsSewKerry or through the shop tab at the top of the blog. There is a great selection of yardage and a variety of scrap bags ideal for Log Cabin, Crazy Patchwork, Foundation Piecing etc





Finishing Off

I have been working on one of my many many UFOs this week, a lovely lap quilt I called 'Winter Stars', largely due to the shades of icy blue that are in it but also because of the wintery weather going on outside when I started it.




More on this later! For now though happy quilting and happy shopping!!

Kerry xx


No comments:

Post a Comment