Sunday 20 April 2014

BEE INSPIRED!

Hive 17 Progress

Although only a few weeks in I am already so amazed by the talents of my fellow quilters and the wonderful work they have been doing!! I wish September would hurry up so I can be Queen, although I still have no idea which pattern to choose and even less of a clue on fabric and/or color choices. 

However Katie, our Queen this month, knew exactly what she was after and this is how its coming along so far.....




This block was created by Kathy Rutter, her fabric selection was as follows: 
The center is pearl bracelets
The yellow fabric is from Comma by Zen chic
The Orange is a current fabric by Michael Miller called Petal Pinwheels in coral 
The final fabric is Homestead by Juliana Horner from Joann Fabrics




This block was created by Pam Wilde, her choices included:
2 flower prints by Joel Dewberry
White Kona Cotton
Green Moda Juggling Summer Zen Chic
and Dear Stella Orange

I can not wait to see how this quilt top comes together, I am loving being apart of this Quilt Bee, I hope it is the first of many!! 
Short and sweet today, Happy Easter and happy quilting!

Kerry xx

1 comment: